List five things we don’t know about you.
1) I can’t iron. I hate to iron. I don’t do it. Ever.
2) I can’t watch violent movies.
3) I talk in my sleep. Often in full sentences.
4) I gave birth to Jacob naturally, without an epidural.
5) I’ve been pulled over twice for speeding. Received zero tickets.
Five things you’re knowledgeable about.
1) Cooking and baking. I am, by no means, an expert, but I love to try new things, so I’m always learning more.
2) Crafting and DIYing. I consider myself pretty creative and will try and project that comes my way.
3) The written word. I am an editor, after all. And yes, I know, the grammar on this blog isn’t always to the letter of the English law, but this is my outlet. I’m allowed a few liberties.
4) Swimming, synchronized and otherwise.
5) Motherhood. I’m not going to pretend that I’m not learning as I go, but parenting takes up a surprising amount of brain real estate as of late.
Five things you know nothing about.
1) Football. I’ve been taught before, but I can’t seem to retain all the rules.
2) Math beyond add, subtract and multiply. Don’t ask me how to do long division.
3) Harry Potter, Star Wars or Lord of the Rings.
4) Current music, besides what’s repeated over and over on my morning commute.
5) Gardening. I’m an absolute brown thumb. Don’t tell the homeowner police, but I am likely going to destroy my yard.
And five things you believe.
1) I truly believe everything happens for a reason.
2) I believe in my instincts.
3) I believe in the good in people.
4) I believe in love. It is the glue of the strongest bonds in my life.
5) I believe in karma and the Golden Rule.
Thanks, as always, to Mama Kat for the writer’s prompt.