Playing off last week’s post prompt, this week we list 10 shows you’re glad have seen their last day.
1) Most of the time, The OC was like a bad traffic accident. You just couldn’t look away. It was a love-hate relationship really. That’s how I feel about One Tree Hill, too, actually. Please, just cancel it and put us all out of our misery.
Admittedly, I do love me some Seth Cohen.
2) Iknow Desperate Housewives is still on, but it shouldn’t be.
3) I may lose some readers over this one, but … American Idol. Yes, I’ve watched several seasons, but this show has run its course several times over.
4) Average Joe. Like the Bachelor/Bachelorette, but with average people like me? What’s guilty-pleasure about that?
5) After the series ended, I tried to give Lost a go. It was painful.
6) Scrubs is another one I tried to watch, but just couldn’t get into.
7) Ally McBeal. I used to watch this, but why? I got season one from the library when I was on maternity leave and didn’t even make it past the first disc. How could I have forgotten about the dancing, computer-generated baby?
8) Third Rock from the Sun. John Litgow was so much better in Dexter.
9) Let’s add season one of Sex and the City to this list. Thank God they stopped having Carrie talk to the camera.
10) Extreme Makeover. Not the home edition, the people edition. People actually getting all sorts of plastic surgery. Gross.
Share your least favourites.
Thanks once again to Mama Kat for the prompt.