1. Make our own sushi. To our credit, we did buy sushi rolling mats and we got a set of cute re-usable chopsticks from brother and sister-in-law, so we’re on our way!
5. Get a Wii. Hopefully we’ll tick this one off sooner than later. I could really go for some Wii Fit yoga!
6. Paint another room. We’ve got the colour selected, so it’s only a matter of time .. stay tuned!
8. Pull an all nighter. We really only got to sleep a few hours before our flight to Florida; does that count? No? I didn’t think so …
9. Go on a hike. We actually sort of did this one already! We participated in Get Up There — an awareness event for colorectal cancer research — when we hiked to the top of Ski Wentworth with snow shoes. It was a lot of fun! We want to try to get out snowshoeing more often next year. Plus, lovely mother-in-law gave me a great book of provincial trails, so I’ve got all kinds of ideas for long hikes and picnics throughout the coming summer.
10. Try kayaking.
11. Spend a day on the Common.
12. Go back to Ingonish for our anniversary. Awaiting the actual occasion!